skip to Main Content
Photo Of Person Holding The Keys To A House

Defer a current tax bill with a like-kind exchange

  • Jan 7, 2024
  • Tax

If you’re interested in selling commercial or investment real estate that has appreciated significantly, one way to defer a tax bill on the gain is with a Section 1031 “like-kind” exchange. With this transaction, you exchange the property rather than sell…

Read More
Back To Top