Flexible Payroll Services
Payroll is usually one of the first tasks businesses outsource. Confidentiality concerns, regulatory compliance such as Affordable Care Act, mandatory paid sick leave, and worrying that your system – or even your printer – will go down on payday are just a few reasons.
At Mize, you have access to your payroll information when you need it and where you need it, through our cloud based payroll system. In addition, you will have your own Mize payroll team that’s consistent, knowledgeable, and accessible. We work with clients in almost all 50 states so we’re familiar with the various state regulations and the complexities that come with multi-state payroll.
Employees can be paid by direct deposit, pay cards, or traditional paper checks. They can even access their pay information online through our Employee Portal where they can view or print their pay information, run a wage history report and retrieve a copy of their W-2.
Our payroll solution also includes:
- Ability to track time and attendance
- Preparation and electronic filing of your federal and state payroll tax deposits — on their due dates
- Preparation and electronic filing of your quarterly and annual payroll tax reports and W-2 forms
- Calculating garnishments and submitting the payments
- Affordable Care Act tracking, reporting and alerts, in addition to 1094 and 1095 reporting
- Integration and data-sharing with select onboarding, WOTC and pay card providers
- Paid time off accrual tracking, including mandatory sick leave
- Electronic employee personnel file with scanned personnel documents linked to the employee’s payroll master file
If you choose, you can use our web based system to process your own payroll in-house. Mize can design a solution that’s right for you. To learn more, contact us for a consultation about outsourced payroll solutions and multi-state payroll processing.