Flexible Payroll Services
Payroll is usually one of the first tasks business owners outsource. Confidentiality concerns, regulatory compliance such as the Affordable Care Act, mandatory paid sick leave, and worrying that your system – or even your printer – will go down on payday are just a few reasons why.
At Mize, you have access to your payroll information when you need it and where you need it, through our cloud-based payroll services system. In addition, you will have your own Mize payroll team that’s consistent, knowledgeable, and accessible. We are a payroll processor that works with clients in nearly 50 states so we’re familiar with the various state regulations and the complexities that come with multi-state payroll.
Employees can be paid by direct deposit, pay cards, or traditional paper checks. They can even access their pay information online through our Employee Portal where they can view or print their pay information, run a wage history report, and retrieve a copy of their W-2.
Our payroll services also include:
- Ability to track time and attendance
- Affordable Care Act tracking, reporting and alerts, in addition to 1094 and 1095 reporting
- Dedicated payroll specialist
- Direct deposit and pay cards
- Electronic employee record storage
- Employee self-service
- Flexible and robust payroll reporting
- Free mobile app
- Garnishment payment services
- General ledger integration with Mize general ledger packages
- Integration and data-sharing with select onboarding, WOTC and pay card providers
- Paid time off accrual tracking, including mandatory sick leave
- Preparation and electronic filing of your federal and state payroll tax deposits — on their due dates
- Preparation and electronic filing of your quarterly and annual payroll tax reports and W-2 forms
If you choose, you can use our web-based system to process your own payroll in-house. Because we’re a payroll provider, we can design a solution that’s right for you. To learn more, please take a look at our online payroll resources and contact us for a consultation about outsourced payroll solutions and multi-state payroll processing.