Our construction CPAs know that the highest priority on your construction projects is managing various risks. Whether you’re a general contractor or home builder, your goal is to ensure that all operations are handled safely and efficiently. Because of this, you may not have spare time to stay up to date on changing IRS regulations that can play a role in your construction audit. That’s why you need construction accountants to keep you in the loop and focused on your business operations. Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place.
Hands-On Tax Services by Highly Qualified Construction Accountants
As one of the leading construction accounting firms in Topeka and Overland Park, KS, our construction CPAs work with specialty contractors, utility contractors, and other construction professionals. We’ve built strong relationships with bankers, attorneys, and surety and insurance professionals over the years to give you the best advice and planning to map out the success of your business.
How can our CPA firm help you build a successful future?
- Improve cash flow and reduce taxes with our construction accountants. With our years of industry experience, we’ll look at your depreciation schedules and financial statements to identify ways you can reduce your taxes and improve cash flow. Construction accounting firms should know how job cost systems work and can identify issues that would affect your job profitability and financial statements, which is why we only employ the best construction CPAs at our firms.
- Maximize position during succession planning. With many owners retiring, our CPA firm helps our construction clients lower potential estate taxes and maximize their financial return while passing their business to the next generation.
- Ensure the security of assets. Our construction accountants utilize their industry knowledge and understanding of internal control processes to identify weaknesses that should be addressed to protect your company assets.
- Present financial statements. We know a big part of your business comes from your bonding capacity. We develop solid communications with bonding agents to determine what information they need to maximize your bonding capacity. We’ll also work with your lenders on your behalf to maximize your equity.
You’ll also find our construction accountants involved with:
Associated Builders and Contractors
Associated General Contractors of America
Construction Financial Management Association
Heavy Constructors Association
Our accountant construction advisors are always educated and updated on the latest GAAP reporting requirements and revenue recognition. If you’re interested in hiring a professional to handle your construction audit or taxes, contact James Hilbert or Steve Talken to learn more about our services for construction companies.
“Mize has become a reliable partner for Wolf Construction by consistently bringing sound advice and practical knowledge to help simplify and demystify our accounting and tax planning so that we can make prudent business decisions.”
- Dusty Gary, VP Wolf Construction, Inc.
Contact Mize CPAs
Find out how taking a proactive approach with Mize CPAs will help you build a strong financial foundation for the future.