Our Focus on Restaurant Accounting
24/7 accounting solutions for casual and fast-casual restaurants
Time. Do you ever have enough of it? As a restaurant owner, you’re busy managing employees, ordering inventory and ensuring your customers receive quality service and food to keep them coming back for more. When do you find time to focus on your business?
We provide restaurant accounting services and back-office support to help owners understand the financial side of the business, including taxes, tipping, profitability, managing inventory and budgeting.
Our cloud-based solution gives you reliable 24/7 access to your financial and payroll information. Our casual dining clients benefit from:
- Advanced technical knowledge and guidance to help entities stay in compliance with the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Reconciled bank accounts
- Prepared monthly financials and the accompanying Interactive Financial Statements, which allow review by line item with supporting scanned vendor invoices
- Payroll processed by experienced professionals who stay current on evolving state and federal payroll law requirements
- Bill payment processing tailored to each entity
We can help you manage your financial future as much (or as little) as you would like. And, you have access to a team of professionals who work with restaurants and do franchise accounting every day. For more information, contact Martie Rison, to discuss how we can help your restaurant.
“The Mize staff has been an invaluable asset during our first full year in business. They’ve established efficient processes and have been readily available to offer support whenever necessary. Their extensive knowledge, paired with their ability to efficiently handle all of our billing needs, tax preparation, and financial reporting, allows us to focus our efforts on taking the business to the next level. We look forward to years of continued success together.”
- Chris Walton, Co-founder, Via Halcon Hospitality
Contact Mize CPAs
Find out how taking a proactive approach with Mize CPAs will help you build a strong financial foundation for the future.