The long-term legal and HR implications of managing a remote workforce is just one of the timely topics employers will learn about at the Mize Virtual Employment Practices Summit on December 2, 2020.
The virtual Summit features speakers addressing the latest employment law updates including legal implications for managing a remote workforce and long-term virtual employment consideration; payroll and EMFLA tax reporting; tax implications of COVID funding; and payroll compliance updates for employers.
Registration and more information on the Employment Practices Summit can be found here. There is no cost to attend.
- Kerri Reisdorff, Partner, Ogletree Deakins Law Firm
- Jan Marrs, SPHR, Talent Director, Mize CPAs Inc.
- Yvonne Brownell, CPA, Tax Shareholder, Mize CPAs Inc.
- Curtis Leiker, Payroll Associate Manager, Mize CPAs Inc.
- Amber West, MBA, Tax Accountant, Mize CPAs Inc.
Launched in 1996, the annual event is open to Mize clients and the public. Business and non-profit leaders who are looking for the latest updates on compliance issues will appreciate the range of valuable information delivered in a half-day presentation format.